Infanta Amalia Felipina del Pilar of Spain (1834-1905) was the sixth daughter and eleventh child of Infante Francisco de Paula of Spain (a younger son of King Charles IV of Spain) and Princess Luisa Carlotta of the Two Sicilies. She was married to Prince Adalbert of Bavaria (1828-1875). They had five children:
- en:Prince Ludwig Ferdinand of Bavaria (1859-1949); married en:Infanta María de la Paz of Spain
- en:Prince Alfons of Bavaria (1862-1933); married Louise d'Orleans (1869–1952), daughter of Ferdinand Philippe Marie, duc d'Alençon
- Isabella (1863-1924); married Thomas, 2nd Duke of Genoa
- Elvira (1868-1943); married Rudolf von Wrbna-Kaunitz-Rietberg-Questenberg and Freudenthal
- Clara (1874-1941); unmarried
Amalia del Pilar de Borbón was a notable painter
Media in category "Infanta Amalia del Pilar of Spain"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.