Last modified on 30 June 2013, at 06:49
English: The Jagdtiger in the Bovington Tank Museum is one of around 88 German, Sd Kfz 186 Jagdtiger self-propelled guns that were built during World War 2. This vehicle (hull no. 305004) was built in 1944 and is one of two prototype Jagdtigers that were built with Porsche suspension. It is currently preserved at the Bovington Tank Museum in the United Kingdom (catalogue number E1952.34)
Media in category "Jagdtiger in the Bovington Tank Museum"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.