Last modified on 2 December 2011, at 05:30
English: Katherine was a sixmasted schooner built in 1887 by Barclay, Curle & Co., Glasgow as the four-masted ship County of Linlithgow. 1916 sold to Pacific Freighters Co., San Francisco, and renamed Katherine and re-rigged as a sixmasted schooner. 1922 sold to Philippine Vegetable Oil Co., Manila, and was equipped an oil-engine and double screw. The rigging was reduced to four masts. 1935 rebuilt as the motortanker 'Frieda' after heavy fire damages. 1937 renamed Katherina.
- County of Linlithgow (1878–1916), see Category:County of Linlithgow (ship, 1887)
- Katherine (1916–1935)
- Frieda (1935–1937)
- Katherina (1937–1941)