Last modified on 8 February 2013, at 16:42
English: Knights Ferry — historic gold rush town, in Stanislaus County, northern California.
- The unincorporated community is located on the Stanislaus River, in the Sierra Nevada foothills.
- The Knights Ferry Historic District is on the National Register of Historic Places—NRHP, and a California Historical Landmark district.
- The 1864 Knights Ferry Covered Bridge spans the Stanislaus River here, is the longest covered bridge west of the Mississippi River [330 feet (100 m) in length], and is a Historic District contributing property.
Media in category "Knights Ferry, California"
The following 17 files are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Covered Bridge 1.jpg
- Covered Bridge 2.jpg
- Knight's Ferry covered...
- Knights Ferry Bridge (...
- Knights Ferry covered...
- Calochortus luteus.jpg
- Covered bridge.JPG
- Digger Indian Camp, Kn...