Last modified on 30 June 2014, at 09:18

Category:Le Grau-du-Roi lighthouse

Phare du Grau-du-RoiEdit

English: The lighthouse of the quay Charles de Gaulle, built in 1828. This lighthouse no longer works. He was replaced by channel lights on and the lighthouse Espiguette
Español: El faro del muelle de General de Gaulle, construido en 1828. Este faro ya no funciona. Fue reemplazado por luces de paso y el faro de Espiguette.
Français: Phare du quai du général de Gaulle, construit en 1828. Ce phare ne fonctionne plus. Il est remplacé par des feux de passe, et le phare de l'Espiguette.

This building is classé au titre des Monuments Historiques. It is indexed in the Base Mérimée, a database of architectural heritage maintained by the French Ministry of Culture, under the references PA30000088 and IA00028268.


brezhoneg | català | Deutsch | Ελληνικά | English | español | euskara | suomi | français | magyar | italiano | 日本語 | македонски | Nederlands | português | português do Brasil | română | русский | 中文 | +/−
Object location 43° 32′ 11.4″ N, 4° 08′ 04.3″ E View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama info

Media in category "Le Grau-du-Roi lighthouse"

The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.