English: Loch Long was a iron full-rigged ship (wool clipper) built 1876 of the Clydebank by J & G Thomson, Glasgow (Yard No 148) for the General Shipping Co. Glasgow (Loch Line). The dimensions were Length: 228.5 ft (69.6 m). Width: 35.8 ft (10.9 m). Depth: 21.3 ft (6.5 m). and they had a tonnage of 1261 GRT and 1203 NRT. Eventually the ship was rigged in order to Barque. The Loch Long sailed 1903 for the Clyde from New Caledonia on 29th September with a cargo of nickel ore, but failed to arrive. Presumably wrecked on Chatham Islands as wreckage which might have came from her was later found there. All hands lost.