English: Loch Tay was a iron full-rigged ship (wool clipper) built 1869 by Barclay Curle & Company Glasgow (Yard No 194) for the General Shipping Co. Glasgow (Loch Line). Her dimnensions were Length: 225.3 ft (68.7 m). Width: 35.4 ft (10.8 m). Depth: 21.5 ft (6.6 m).  and she had a tonnage of 1250 GRT and 1191 NRT. Later she was re-rigged to a barque. In 1909 she was sold to Huddart Parker & Co., Melbourne for use as a coal hulk. In 1958 she was scrapped at Port Adelaide.
Media in category "Loch Tay (ship, 1869)"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.