Last modified on 2 January 2012, at 18:12
English: The iron barque Louisa Craig was built as the Peru in 1876 for J.W.Robertson, esq. and others of Dundee by Messrs John Key & Sons, Abden Shipyard, Kinghorn (Scotland). She measured 183ft. in length, 30ft. beam, 710 GRT and 683 NRT. In 1922 she was sold as a coal hulk and towed to Lyttelton. After years as a coal hulk she was gradually cut down to the waterline for her iron, and then, in 1937, she was towed to Quail Island in Lyttelton Harbour and beached..
- Peru (1876-1907) see Category:Peru (ship, 1876)
- Louisa Craig (1907-1916)
- Raupo (1916/17-1937) see Category:Raupo (ship, 1876)
Media in category "Louisa Craig (ship, 1876)"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.