The Lowell Bridge is a covered bridge spanning Dexter Reservoir on the Middle Fork Willamette River in Lowell, Oregon, United States, connecting Route 58 to the city of Lowell. The original bridge was completed in 1907 and rebuilt in 1945, and it has undergone extensive maintenance since then. The bridge was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979 and a bypassing bridge for automobiles was constructed the same year. The Lowell Bridge was closed to automobiles in 1981, and an interpretive center was built in 2006.
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language