- Ship Type: Iron steamship
- Ship's Role: Passenger - cargo
- Built by J & G Thomson Clydebank, for London & Edinburgh Shipping Company
- Yard No 170
- Launched: Saturday, 29/03/1879
- Completed: 4 June 1879
- Length: 254.4 feet
- Breadth: 31.2 feet
- Draught: (Depth 19.3 feet)
- Tonnage: 1182 grt
- Engines by shipbuilder
- Propulsion: steam, triple expansion, 381 nhp,
- Speed: 11 knots
- Official number: 79156.
- Registered Leith.
02/08/1918: Torpedoed and sunk by UB.104 one mile N.N.E. of Flamborough Head on passage London for Leith. The captain and 13 men were killed.
Media in category "Malvina (ship, 1879)"
This category contains only the following file.