|Ecce homo||Man of Sorrows|
|Real story: balcony or stairs
(or without background), Pontius Pilate,
|Imaginably (Isaiah 53:1-3):
(or with open tomb), with angels
|Christ is still alive, and his hands
are tied, may hold sceptre.
|Christ is dead or resurected
and his hands are with stigmata.
- See also Category:Jesus at the tomb with a similar, but not the same, type of representation; and Category:Ecce homo, a representation of Christ without the wounds of the crucifixion.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Drawings of the Man of Sorrows (1 C, 2 F)
- ► Engravings of the Man of Sorrows (15 F)
- ► Man of Sorrows by Geertgen tot Sint Jans (21 F)
- ► Paintings of the Man of Sorrows (5 C, 13 F)