Last modified on 16 March 2014, at 16:48
English: Mariners' Church — Jefferson Avenue, Detroit, Michigan.
- Gothic revival style church built in 1849 at Woodbridge Street and Woodward Avenue.
- A tunnel under the building was a stop on the 19th-century Underground Railroad (Woodward Avenue site).
- The church was slated for demolition in the 1950s for a new civic center, and was relocated 880 feet (270 m) to Jefferson Avenue in 1955.
- On the National Register of Historic Places.