Last modified on 30 June 2012, at 20:06
English: Mission Bay, formerly known as False Bay: a saltwater bay/lagoon south of the Pacific Beach neighborhood and north of the Old Town neighborhood in San Diego, California. Fiesta Island and Vacation Isle are in this bay. Parts of this bay include De Anza Cove, Enchanted Cove, Fiesta Bay, Mariners Basin (with Bonita Cove), Quivira Basin, Sail Bay, Santa Barbara Cove, and Perez Cove. SeaWorld San Diego is next to Perez Cove.
|Object location||View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
Media in category "Mission Bay (San Diego)"
The following 17 files are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Aix galericulata -Miss...
- Ardea herodias 2007052...
- Downtown San Diego.JPG
- Mission Bay Aquatic Ce...
- Mission Bay.jpg
- The Spirit of the Navy...
- U.S. Navy basic crewma...
- US Navy 080814-N-6552M...
- US Navy 081002-N-7643B...