English: The Mountains-to-Sea Trail — across North Carolina.
- A long-distance hiking trail from the Outer Banks to the Blue Ridge Mountains in Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
- A State Trail within the North Carolina state parks system, and a U.S. National Recreation Trail.
- Still a work in progress, the trail will be approximately a 1,000 miles (1,600 km) long when completed.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Media in category "Mountains-to-Sea Trail (North Carolina)"
The following 13 files are in this category, out of 13 total.
- Art Loeb Trail.jpg
- Croatan National Fores...
- Grandmother Mountain,...
- North Carolina Mountai...
- Picea rubens Flat Rock...
- Price Lake.jpg
- Torys Falls.jpg
- Tree Roots at Riversid...
- View from Black Balsam...
- Wilson Creek-27527-1.jpg
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language