Last modified on 9 March 2014, at 15:53

Category:Museum of ironworks and mining in Castile and León

English: "Plaza Cerrada" (roofed square) in Sabero (León, Spain). This building, originally Ferrería de San Blas (Ironwork of Saint Blaise), was the first ironwork in Spain, 1846. Its blast furnace worked with coke and the building was made in a neogothic style. Nowadays it is the Museo de la Siderurgia y la Minería de Castilla y León headquarters
Español: La «Plaza Cerrada» en Sabero (León, España), alberga el «Museo de la Siderurgia y la Minería de Castilla y León». Este edificio y los restos del alto aorno son Bien de Interés Cultural desde 1991. Fue parte de la «Ferrería de San Blas», primera siderurgia implantada en España, en el año 1846. Su alto horno funcionaba con coque y la nave de laminación es de estilo neogótico.


Icone chateau fort.svg

This is a category about a monument indexed in the Spanish heritage register of Bienes de Interés Cultural under the reference RI-51-0007185.

Media in category "Museum of ironworks and mining in Castile and León"