Category:NYFCL Jackson Square Branch

English: 251 West 13th Street between Seventh and Greenwich Avenues in the Greenwich Village neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City, was built in 1887 and opened in 1888 as the Jackson Square Branch of the New York Free Circulating Library, that institution's fourth location. The NYFCL became part of the New York Public Library in 1901. The Jackson Square Branch was designed by Richard Morris Hunt and built by George W. Vanderbilt. It was remodeled c.1969 as a private residence, and is located within the Greenwich Village Historic District. (Source: NYLPC Greenwich Village Historic District Designation Reoport vol. 1

Media in category "NYFCL Jackson Square Branch"

The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.

Last modified on 12 June 2013, at 23:58