Austria has six national parks:
- Nationalpark Donau-Auen in Vienna and Lower Austria
- Nationalpark Gesäuse in Styria
- Nationalpark Hohe Tauern in Carinthia, Salzburg and Tirol
- Nationalpark Kalkalpen in Upper Austria
- Nationalpark Neusiedler See – Seewinkel in Burgenland (together with Fertő–Hanság Nemzeti Park in Hungary)
- Nationalpark Thayatal in Lower Austria (together with Národní park Podyjí in the Czech Republic)
Former National Parks:
- Nationalpark Nockberge in Carinthia (2012)
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
Media in category "National parks of Austria"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.