Last modified on 27 September 2014, at 22:54

Category:Neepawa Courthouse

Logo du Répertoire canadien des lieux patrimoniaux.svg
Logo du Répertoire canadien des lieux patrimoniaux.svg
National Historic Site of Canada


English: A stone’s throw from the commercial heart of the town of Neepawa, Neepawa Court House / Beautiful Plains County Court Building National Historic Site of Canada is an imposing two-storey buff brick building, located on an open site. Constructed in 1884, when the surrounding district was in its earliest stage of settlement, the structure served as county and municipal offices, a circuit judges’ courthouse, police station and theatre, thereby securing Neepawa’s role as the most prominent town in the district. The building now houses offices of the Municipality of Rosedale.
Français : Le lieu historique national du Canada du Palais-de-Justice-de-Neepawa / Palais-de-Justice-du-Comté-de-Beautiful Plains est un imposant édifice en brique jaune clair de deux étages et demi, situé à un jet de pierre du cœur commercial de la ville de Neepawa, dans un vaste site. Cette structure, construite en 1884 alors que le quartier environnant commençait à peine à se bâtir, a servi de bureaux municipaux et de comté, de tribunal de circuit, de poste de police et de théâtre, assurant ainsi à Neepawa le rôle de ville la plus importante du district. L'édifice abrite maintenant les bureaux de la municipalité de Rosedale.