English: New Wardour Castle, is located near Tisbury, Wiltshire and was built for the Arundell family. The house is of a Palladian style built by the architect James Paine with additional pieces from Giacomo Quarenghi who was a principal architect of Russian capital, Saint Petersburg. The building construction began in 1769 and was completed in 1776.
Media in category "New Wardour Castle"
The following 13 files are in this category, out of 13 total.