Last modified on 4 March 2014, at 04:04
|This category is for a cultural heritage site in Canada, number 10406 in the Canadian Register of Historic Places.|
English: Completed in 1848, the Niagara District Court House became the Niagara-on-the-Lake Town Hall once the county seat moved to St. Catharine's in 1865. The building has also served as a public library. The Shaw Festival Theatre converted the courtroom to a 327-seat auditorium in 1962.