English: Oil City — in Venango County, northwestern Pennsylvania.
- After the first oil wells were drilled nearby (1850s), Oil City became central in the new petroleum industry in the 19th century.
- The Oil City Downtown Commercial Historic District, Oil City North Side Historic District, Oil City South Side Historic District, and the National Transit Building and Oil City Armory, are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Español: Oil City — Pensilvania, Estados Unidos.
Media in category "Oil City, Pennsylvania"
The following 12 files are in this category, out of 12 total.
- GILLELEN(1864) p006 Po...
- GILLELEN(1864) p065 Oi...
- Former Oil City post o...
- Gusher, Oil City, Penn...
- National Transit Build...
- Oil City Allegheny Riv...
- Oil City Armory.jpg
- Oil City east side fro...
- Oil City PA..JPG
- Tarbell 1904 Fleet of...