The Old Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia building at 925 Chestnut Street at S. 10th Streets in the Market East neighborhood of Center City, Philadelphia was built in 1931-35 and was designed by Paul Philippe Cret in the Neoclassical style influenced by Beaux-Arts. It features sculptures by Alfred Boitteau. A formal garden, designed by Cret, was added in 1941, and a recessed s7th story was added by Harbeson, Hough, Livingston and Larson, Cret's suscessor firm, in 1952-53. The building is now part of the Jefferson University Hospital's Center City campus. The building was added to the National Register of Historic Places on June 28, 1979.