Last modified on 20 November 2012, at 23:17
English: Old Kensington was built by Potter of Liverpool for the London firm of Smith, Bilbrough & Co. Launched in October 1874, she was registered at 1,817 tons gross (1,777 net), measured 262 feet in length with a 42 foot beam, and designed for the Australian wool trade. 1900 sold to E.C. Schramm & Co. of Bremen and renamed Christel. She disappears from record after 1909.
- Old Kensington (1874-1900)
- Christel (1900-1909?)