Last modified on 23 January 2014, at 00:30

Category:Old St. Mary's Church (Philadelphia)

Old St. Mary's (Roman Catholic) Church at 252 S. 4th Street between Locust and Manning Streets in the Society Hill neighborhood of Philadelphia was built in 1763 by Charles Johnson, and was altered in 1782 and 1810-11. (Source: Philadelphia Architecture: A Guide to the City (2nd ed.))

Media in category "Old St. Mary's Church (Philadelphia)"

The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.