Last modified on 20 November 2013, at 17:30

Category:Old Supreme Court Building, Singapore

English: The Old Supreme Court Building at 1 St. Andrew's Road, Singapore 178957, was designed by Frank Dorrington Ward, the Chief Architect of the Public Works Department, and built between 1937 and 1939. The building's Corinthian and Ionic columns in terrazzo and the tympanum sculpture (Allegory of Justice) were by Italian sculptor Cavalieri Rodolfo Nolli. It was gazetted a national monument on 14 February 1992.
System-search.svgSee also category: Supreme Court of Singapore

Subcategories

Pages in category "Old Supreme Court Building, Singapore"

This category contains only the following page.

Media in category "Old Supreme Court Building, Singapore"

The following 38 files are in this category, out of 38 total.