This category and its sub-categories are for members of the hereditary Peerage in the United Kingdom: Barons, Dukes, Earls, Marquesses and Viscounts.
Those individuals who have been given a life peerage should be put in Category:Life peers only unless they also hold a hereditary title in which case they should be listed under both the appropriate hereditary peerage sub-category and Category:Life peers.
This category has the following 33 subcategories, out of 33 total.
- ► Duchesses in the Peerage of the United Kingdom (1 C, 5 F)
- ► Dukes in the Peerage of England (28 C, 5 F)
- ► Dukes in the Peerage of Great Britain (8 C, 7 F)
- ► Dukes in the Peerage of Ireland (3 C)
- ► Dukes in the Peerage of Scotland (14 C, 1 F)
- ► Dukes in the Peerage of the United Kingdom (18 C, 3 F)
- ► Life peers (58 C, 23 F)
- ► Peerage of Scotland (6 C, 7 F)
Media in category "Peers"
This category contains only the following file.
- The Death of the Earl...