Volcanoes that were active in the Pleistocene epoch (1.8 million years ago to approximately 11,700 years ago). Many volcanoes from this time may still be active today, as a great many volcanoes active or dormant today first formed during the Pleistocene.
- Preceded by Category:Pliocene volcanoes in Category:Tertiary volcanoes (still in Category:Neogene volcanoes).
- Succeeded by Category:Holocene volcanoes, including all currently active or dormant volcanoes.
This category has the following 25 subcategories, out of 25 total.
Media in category "Pleistocene volcanoes"
The following 14 files are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Black Volcano.jpg
- Cerro El Colli.jpg
- Double Crater AZ.jpg
- Kahoolawe from Makena...
- Mount Malinao.jpg
- Mount Tauhara from Lak...
- Pago Eroded Volcano in...
- PagoPago Harbor NPS.jpg
- Salal Glacier volcano.jpg
- Tanada Peak.jpg
- The Pitons.jpg