|Populated places established in the 1880s:||← 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 →|
Populated places (including cities, towns and villages) established (ie first settled or otherwise came into existence) in the year 1882.
Where reliable foundation dates exist, articles should be categorised by year for 1500 and later, by decade from the 1300s to the 1490s, by century from the 10th century BC to the 13th century and by millennium for the 2nd millennium BC and earlier. Prior to 1500, where greater dating accuracy exists, articles should also be placed in the appropriate Establishments by year category.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Brandon, Manitoba (5 C, 12 F)
- ► Gold Coast Historic District (Chicago) (2 C, 9 F)
- ► Heflin, Alabama (1 C, 23 F)
- ► Margarita, Bolívar (5 F)
- ► Neche, North Dakota (1 F)
- ► Woodstown, New Jersey (6 F)
Media in category "Populated places established in 1882"
This category contains only the following file.