English: The Port Caledonia was a four-masted steel barque built in 1892 by Russell & Co., Greenock for Crawford & Rowat, Glasgow. Dimensions: 86,37×13,10×7,36 meters [283'3×43'0×46'2] and tonnage: 2426 GRT & 2320 NRT. Built with a flush deck and baldhead rigged. Later the ship was in Swedish and Finnish ownership. The Port Caledonia stranded 1924 on the rocks of Antioche at La Rochelle, on the French coast en route Mejillones - La Pallice. The enitre crew of 26 men was lost.