Last modified on 25 November 2012, at 11:52

Category:Porthmadog Harbour railway station

English: Porthmadog Harbour railway station is the southern passenger terminus of the narrow gauge Ffestiniog Railway, which was built in 1836 to carry dressed slate from Blaenau Ffestiniog to Porthmadog for export by sea. The station was opened for passenger service on 6 January 1865 and was closed to passengers on 15 September 1939. It reopened for passengers on 23 July 1955.

Media in category "Porthmadog Harbour railway station"

The following 200 files are in this category, out of 202 total.

(previous 200) (next 200)(previous 200) (next 200)