Last modified on 27 February 2014, at 13:57
- Main Wikipedia article: Puxton and Worle railway station
English: This station was opened as 'Banwell' in 1841, renamed as 'Worle' in 1869, as 'Puxton' in 1884, and eventually became 'Puxton and Worle' in 1922. Despite all these names, it is actually in the village of St Georges. The station closed in 1964 but the signal box remains open to supervise the level crossing. It is a short distance to the east of the present day Worle station on the Bristol to Exeter line.