Last modified on 11 August 2013, at 13:51
English: Queens consort of Sweden includes a large number of women who have been married to the kings. Most were born in other dynasties than those reigning in Sweden, which they then do not belong to, but to dynasties and families of their own, though they are Swedish royalty. All are sorted here by royal (first) name.
- Hedwig Elizabeth Charlotte is sorted under Charlotte
- Isabella is sorted under Elizabeth
- Katarina and Karin are sorted under Catherine
- Kristina is sorted under Christina
- Martha is sorted under Margaret
This category has the following 42 subcategories, out of 42 total.
Pages in category "Queens consort of Sweden"
This category contains only the following page.