The Race Street Meetinghouse is a historic and still active Quaker meetinghouse at 1515 Cherry Street at the corner of N. 15th Street in the Center City area of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The meetinghouse served as the site of the Yearly Meeting of the Hicksite sect of the Religious Society of Friends (Quakers) from 1857 to 1955. It was built in 1856 by the Philadelphia Yearly Meeting and what is now known as Central Philadelphia Monthly Meeting. The Friends Meeting Center was built in 1974 and was designed by Cope & Lippincott.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States. Its reference number is 93001610.