- Built by: C. & W. Earle, Hull, England
- Launched: Feb. 21st 1870
- Length: 79.9 m
- Beam: 9,8 m
- Draught:5.8 m
- 1,437 gross
- 1870 Named: ROLLO for Wilson Line, Hull, England
- 1879 New boilers
- 1879 Lengthened to 83.7 m, new tonnage: 1613 gross - 1217 under deck and 1057 net
- 1882.02.26 Run aground the small island of Bastø in Oslo fjord in thick snowfall, northbound. Repaired in Horten
- 1897 Re-engined
- 1897.12 Fire onboard while loading in Kristiania
- 1909.09 Sold to shipbreakers and scrapped at Einswarden
Media in category "Rollo (ship, 1870)"
This category contains only the following file.
- SS Rollo 1900.jpg