Category:Rotary Welcome Arch

Logo du RĂ©pertoire canadien des lieux patrimoniaux.svg
English: Constructed in 1938, the Rotary Welcome Cairns are the remaining sandstone cairns of the former Rotary Welcome Arch. They are located at the north end of Russ Ramsay Way, a street that currently provides access to the Sault Ste. Marie Civic Centre and waterfront and, in the past, the International Ferry Dock. In 2011, a new arch and lamps were added to bring the site back to its original appearance. The Rotary Welcome Cairns have been recognized for their heritage value by the City of Sault Ste. Marie, By-law 2005-160.
Last modified on 29 August 2013, at 03:26