The Saints Peter and John Episcopal Church is located at 169 Genesee Street in Auburn. The complex consists of the church, the Parish House, a cemetery, and a small burial plot. The church was built in 1868–1870 and was designed by Henry Dudley in the Gothic Rivival style. The Parish House was competed c.1930 and was designed by William Beardsley in the late Gothic Revival style.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States. Its reference number is 1001508.