English: Scotin, French family of engravers
- Pierre Scotin (c. 1618 – 12 February 1681, Paris), French sculptor, father of Gérard Scotin the Elder and first in the line of Scotin engravers
- Gérard Scotin the Elder (1643, Antwerp (?) – 16 November 1715, Paris), French engraver, son of Pierre Scotin, married to Geneviève Bailleu, father of Gérard Jean-Baptiste Scotin I, Jean-Baptiste Scotin I, Marie Nicolas Scotin, and Marie Catherine Scotin
- Gérard Jean-Baptiste Scotin I (24 December 1671, Paris – 1 February 1716, Paris), French engraver, son of Gérard Scotin the Elder, brother of Jean-Baptiste Scotin I and Marie Nicolas Scotin
- Jean-Baptiste Scotin I (9 July 1678 – ?), French engraver, son of Gérard Scotin the Elder, father of François-Gérard Scotin and Louis-François Scotin
- Marie-Nicolas Scotin (? – after 1716), French illuminator, active in Paris, son of Gérard Scotin the Elder
- Louis-Gérard Scotin ((1690, Paris – after 1755), French engraver, studied under his uncle Gérard Scotin or Gérard Jean-Baptiste Scotin I, may also be the same as Gérard Jean-Baptiste Scotin II
- Gérard Jean-Baptiste Scotin II (13 September 1698, Paris – ?), French engraver, cited as son and pupil of Gérard Jean-Baptiste Scotin I, possibly went to England, may also be the same as Louis Gérard Scotin
- François-Gérard Scotin (17 January 1703 – ?), French engraver, son of Jean-Baptiste Scotin I
- Jean-Baptiste Scotin II (1729 – ?), French engraver, active in St. Petersburg
- Louis-François Scotin (4 March 1769 – ?, French engraver, son of Jean-Baptiste Scotin I
- Benezit Dictionary of Artists, Paris: Gründ, 2006, vol. 12, pp. 883–884.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.