- Design by:
- Order date:
- Built by: Workman, Clark & Co, Belfast
- Yard No:
- Keel laid:
- Launch date: 08.09.1914
- Date of completion:
- Length over all: 137 m
- LPP: m
- Beam: 17.6 m
- Draught: m
- GRT: 8,267
- Sail area:
- Main engine: twin screw
- Speed: 14 kn
- Passengers: 278-1st and 328-2nd class
- 1915 Named: EBRO for Royal Mail Steam Packet Co. Flag: United Kingdom
- 1915 Became an armed merchant cruiser
- 1919 Converted to oil fuel and chartered to
- 1922 Sold to Pacific Steam Navigation Co.
- 1935 Sold to Yugoslavia Renamed: PRINCESA OLGA.
- 1940 Sold to Companhia Colonial de Navegacao, Lisbon Renamed: SERPA PINTO Flag: Portugal
- 14.08.1940 Started her first Lisbon - Madeira - St. Vincent - Rio de Janeiro - Santos voyage
- 06.09.1955 Left Lisbon in tow for Belgian shipbreakers. [South Atlantic Seaway by N.R.P.Bonsor]
Media in category "Serpa Pinto (ship, 1915)"
This category contains only the following file.