- Built by: Reiherstieg Schiffswerfte & Maschinenfabrik Ag, Hamburg
- Completed: 1907
- 1907 Named: GERTRUD WOERMANN for the Woermann Linie, Hamburg Flag: Germany
- 1914 Moored in Rio de Janeiro and was forbbiden to set sail.
- 1917.07.01 Confiscated by the Brazilian government. Renamed: CURVELLO
- 1918 - 1921 Leased to the French govenment.
- 1925 Sold to Lloyd Brasileiro (Companhia De Navegação), Rio De Janeiro, and Renamed: CANTUÁRIA GUIMARAES Flag: Brazil
- 1931 Renamed: SIQUERRA CAMPOS
- 1945.08.25 Stranded and lost near Caponga, after a collision with s/s Cuyaba.
Media in category "Siqueira Campos (ship, 1907)"
This category contains only the following file.
- Curvello ex Gertrud Wo...