English: Site of the Church of Saint John of the Collachio in Rhodes, Greece. The original church was built in 1310 and converted into a mosque when the Turks occupied Rhodes in 1523. In 1856, the church/mosque was destroyed by an accidental explosion of ammunition stored in the bell tower basement. The building presently on the site was a school built in 1876.
Media in category "Site of the Church of Saint John of the Collachio (Rhodes)"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.