Last modified on 11 January 2014, at 14:31
- The State of Slovenes, Croats and Serbs — a short-lived entity formed at the end of World War I by Slovenes, Croats and Serbs residing in what were the southernmost parts of the Austro-Hungarian Empire.
- It was internationally unrecognized. In existance from October to November 1918.
- A month after it was proclaimed, the State joined the Kingdom of Serbia to form the Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "State of Slovenes, Croats and Serbs"
The following 14 files are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Demonstracije u Zagreb...
- Domobrani i zarobljeni...
- Dunavska divizija Zagr...
- Generali Markov trg 19...
- Legitimacija član SO...
- Objava o raskidu veza...
- Polaganje prisege na T...
- Proglašenje raskida v...
- SHS zastave.jpg
- Sokoli sabor.jpg
- Sveučilište Zagreb p...
- Talijanski razarači R...