English: Sudeley Castle — located near Winchcombe, in Gloucestershire, western England.
- The castle dates from the 10th century, but the inhabited portion is chiefly 16th century Elizabethan era buildings.
- The estate has notable gardens, which are designed and maintained to a very high standard.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Sudeley Castle"
The following 16 files are in this category, out of 16 total.
- CS p1.040 - Sudeley Ca...
- Ruined section of Sude...
- Sudeley Castle - geogr...
- Sudeley Castle 01.jpg
- Sudeley Castle 02.jpg
- Sudeley Castle 03.jpg
- Sudeley Castle 2.jpg
- Sudeley Castle Secret...
- Sudeley Castle view fr...
- Sudeley Castle.jpg
- Sudeley Gatehouse.png
- Pheasant at Sudeley Ca...