Category:Supermarine Spitfire LA198

English: Supermarine Spitfire F Mk.21 LA198 Built in 21 September 1944 at South Marston. Assigned to No 1 Sqn (RAF Manston). On 12 May 1947, allocated to 602 Sqn (City of Glasgow) Royal Auxiliary Air Force. Used in the Battle of Britain film. Aircraft is on display since July 2006 at the reopening of Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum Glasgow
Last modified on 12 May 2013, at 10:17