Last modified on 1 May 2013, at 21:15

Category:Tbilisi Lutheran church

English: German-Lutheran church stood on a square, that now bears the name Marjanishvili. In place of a wooden church, built in 1820, a brick one was built in 1897. In 1946-47, during the reconstruction of the area the Soviet government made German prisoners destroy it, and changed the name of the street from Kirche to Marjanishvili.
ქართული: თბილისის ლუთერანული ეკლესია - გერმანულ-ლუთერანული ეკლესია - კირხა - იდგა დღევანდელი მარჯანიშვილის მოედანზე. 1820 წელს აგებული ხის ეკლესიის ადგილზე 1897 წელს აიგო აგურის ეკლესია. 1946-47 წლებში მარჯანიშვილის მოედნის რეკონსტრუქციის დროს საბჭოთა ხელისუფლებამ კირხე დაანგრევინეს გერმანელ სამხედრო ტყვეებს, კირჩხის ქუჩას კი მარჯანიშვილის სახელი უწოდეს.

Subcategories

This category has only the following subcategory.

P

Media in category "Tbilisi Lutheran church"

The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.