|This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:Categories/Tiffany, Special:PrefixIndex/Category:Tiffany and All pages with titles containing "Category:Tiffany"
Tiffany may refer to:
- Tiffany Studios, former glass company from the United States
- Tiffany & Co., United States-based jeweller and silversmith from Manhattan, New York City
- Tiffany, 1942 barge of Germany
- Tiffany, familiar name of the Asian Semi-longhair, a cat breed developed in the 1980s in the United Kingdom
- Tiffany, stage name of Tiffany Renee Darwish (born 1971), pop-country female singer from the United States
- Tiffany, stage name of Stephanie Young Hwang (born 1989), U.S.-South Korean female singer, television personality, model and actress