Last modified on 24 March 2015, at 22:54

Category:Transporter trucks

English: Roll-block and Transporter wagons, UIC category letter U for Special wagons
Deutsch: Rollböcke und Rollschemel oder Rollwagen, UIC-Kennbuchstabe U für Spezialgüterwagen
Français : Trucs-transporteurs et pivots-transporteurs
Nederlands: rolwagen of rolbok

See also Category:Rollbockbahn


This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.