The U.S. Post Office and Custom House located at 175 Main Street at the corner of Church Street in Burlington, Vermont was built in 1906 and was designed by James Knox Taylor in the Beaux-Arts style. Also known as the Smith-Goldberg U.S. Army Reserve Center, it currently serves as the Chittenden County Courthouse, after that building burned down in 1972. (Source: )
Media in category "U.S. Post Office and Custom House (Burlington, Vermont)"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.