English: USS West Ekonk (ID-3313) was a cargo ship for the United States Navy during and after World War I. From 1919, she sailed under the name SS West Ekonk in civilian service under United States registry. In 1940, she was sold to the British Ministry of War Transport and renamed SS Empire Wildebeeste. She was sunk in January 1942 by a German submarine.
- Type: Cargo ship
- Built by Skinner & Eddy, Seattle, United States
- Yard No: 25
- Launch Date: 22.6.18
- Date of completion: 7.18
- Length overall:
- LPP: 124.8
- Beam: 16.5
- Tons: 5630
- Speed: 11.5 kn
Owner as Completed:
- 1918 Named: West Ekonk for U.S.Shipping Board, Seattle Flag: United States
- Served as a cargo ship for the United States Navy during World War I.
- 1919 In civilian service under United States registry.
- 1940 Sold to the British Ministry of War Transport Renamed: SS Empire Wildebeeste
- 24.01.1942 Sunk by a German submarine 39.30N/59.54W