Last modified on 29 May 2014, at 08:50

Category:US National Archives series: Pierre School & Agency: Photographs, compiled 1911 - 1971

  • It was authorized in 1888 and opened in 1891 as a nonreservation boarding school.
  • In 1954 it was consolidated with the Crow Creek Agency to form the Pierre Agency.


Media in category "US National Archives series: Pierre School & Agency: Photographs, compiled 1911 - 1971"

The following 109 files are in this category, out of 109 total.