Last modified on 12 October 2012, at 11:02
English: The Union was built 1863 by Toby & Littlefield in Portsmouth, N.H. (USA) with her originally name Semiramis. At any time, but befor 1868, she was sold to „Reederei Joh. Friedr. Arens“, Bremen and renamed Union (1183 BRT). Later served the barque by the „Deutsche Dampffischereigesellschaft Nordsee“, Nordenham as a transport ship for ice.